Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spontaneous Sale-A-Bration



Join me for my Spontaneous Sale-A-Bration! What is this you say? Let me tell you!

Right now Premier is offering an AWESOME Gift with Purchase Promotion that ends on Friday. I want YOU, my friends to get in on this GREAT deal. So, just because you can’t come to a show doesn’t mean you have to miss out.

This is a relaxed, friendly event with a come-and-go, open house feel. Come see the Spring Line. Take advantage of the Promotion…Oh and don’t for get Prizes!

Since there won’t be a hostess and SOMEONE has to get ALL the FREE Jewelry…That someone might as well be you!

Anyone who places an order during the Sale-A-Bration will be entered into a drawing for the hostess benefits…aka FREE jewelry!!!

You can also earn tickets by bringing a friend that I have not already invited and by booking a show between now and July! Could this get any more fun!
All you have to do is come, shop, eat, and visit and you could get TONS of FREE Bling!!!

I am so excited! I can’t wait to see all of you! Stop by, bring the kids (because you know mine will be here) and check out the jewelry!

Come Shop on Tuesday between 4pm and 8pm or Wednesday between 10am and 3pm!

0 comments: